Pre/Post Construction Cleaning
Whether you are remodeling or building your new office space or residence in Loganholme, Shailer Park, Eagleby and Mount Cotton. , you need the space to be sparkling for ongoing construction, inspections, final presentation, lease, or sale. Clean construction areas are safer for workers, and make construction projects more efficient. Surfaces need to be cleaned in order to install cubicles, doors, windows, flooring, paint or wall coverings.
On Time Cleaning ensures that all of your expectations are met by consulting with you to gain an understanding of the exact site specifications which are then passed on to our cleaning team
We have a team of highly-trained and skilled employees that specialise in construction cleaning for the building industry. At On Time Cleaning, we understand the importance of safety.
Our cleaning crews are expertly trained to deal with even the most difficult cleaning conditions, without causing any damage. Each team is managed by a site supervisor who performs regular safety talks, inspections and quality control sign offs to ensure the highest standard outcomes. Equipped with cutting-edge equipment and cleaning products, we are determined to make your project look spotless at handover.
Inspections require clean well organised walls, crawlspaces, ceilings, and floors in order to be successful. Don’t let yourself be held back by debris, dust, and dirt. On Time Cleaning will be your partner for pre-construction and post-construction clean-up.
Your office, loft, or building’s successful presentation and cleanliness is crucial for success, and our cleaning services will leave the space spotless and dustless for all construction, inspection, and sales activities, and will instill a sense of pride among its new occupants.
Our construction cleaning services & construction debris removal include the following;
- Removing tape, tarps, and plastic coverings
- Window and glass cleaning including scraping of over-spray
- Dust and debris removal from exposed walls, ceiling, ducts, pipes, light fixtures, etc
- Weep for framing inspection after electricians and plumber
- Sweeping and vacuuming of all floors and window sills
- Removal of extra drywall, wood, metal, debris, and other junk
- Removing cutouts, boxes, screws, nails, paper and pallets from construction area
- Scrub and clean tiles, sinks, polish stainless steel, wipe walls
- Sweep entire interior and exterior of unit
- Wash interior window glass
- Wash exterior window glass and exterior window sash
- Pick up and throw out packing cases and sweep after plumbers and electricians finish
- Scrape and sweep for carpet pad
- Wash plumbing fixtures
- Remove labels and protective plastic from windows, sinks, bathtubs, showers, toilets, mirrors
- Dust baseboards, sills, cabinets
- Sweep and polish window and door tracks, fireplace and exterior of appliances
- Cleaning counter tops
- Sweep and mop finished floors
- Ongoing regularly scheduled cleanup after construction crews so they can focus on the work
On Time Cleaning team provides cleaning up services that delivers measurable excellent result. Leave the dirty work to us and we will make sure to meet your deadlines and special requirements. We have proven excellent track record with our infrastructure, methodology and workforce that signifies our high-quality service offered.
Don’t hesitate to call us at
0467 290 296
Book your reservation to us and we make sure our service is worth paying.